This built-in gas grill has been engineered to deliver the intense, even heat needed to achieve perfect results, with the control and flexibility needed for all kinds of food. With a 770 sq. in. grilling area and three-position warming rack, this unit has a place for every kind of grilling. It has three 18-SR stainless steel main burners producing 82,500 BTUs, and the integrated rotisserie system with a built-in motor has a 18,500 BTU infrared burner. The smoker system with a 5,000 BTU dedicated burner features a drawer for wood chunks. Lastly, user-friendly features include dual integrated high-intensity halogen work lights and push-button ignition with sealed 110v AC power source. Also features Alfresco's Sear Zone™ with 27,500 BTU ceramic infrared burner.
Alfresco's Exclusive Heat Delivery System
- Delivers evenly-distributed, extremely high heat to the cooking surface. Three 27,500 BTU burners including one ceramic infrared Sear Zone™ are scaling and corrosion resistant.
- 27,500 BTU infrared ceramic Sear Zone™ burner delivers intense heat for authentic steakhouse results.
- Reaches 1500°F in four minutes and cooks 50% faster with virtually no flare-ups.
- Special "V-shaped" flavorizer cooking grate over Sear Zone™ burner captures the natural juices, fats and flavors, then carmalizes them to the food for delectable, mouthwatering flavor.
Flush Inset Rotisserie Burner
- All Alfresco grills come with a flush-mounted 1500° rear ceramic infrared rotisserie burner.
Exclusive Hidden and Integrated 120 Lb. Torque Mega Rotisserie Motor
- This unique whisper quiet system is chain driven and turns food at a smooth and consistent speed, no counter balance required. Produces hassle-free delicious rotissed foods. Smoketiss™ using the smoke and herb infusion system.
Integrated Wood Smoker and Herb Infusion System
- Dedicated 5,000 BTU stainless steel burner. Exclusive cold smoke capabilities. Drawer holds large chunks of wood, and linear defusing vents naturally eject smoke at 200° to food zone.
Adjustable Food Warming and Grilling Rack
- The three-position adjustable warming rack stores up and out of the way when rotissing. Ideal for above-grilling-surface holding and cooking.
Halogen Work Lighting
- Integrated high-intensity halogen work lights angle slightly toward the center for bright, even illumination. Light lens is easily removable without the use of tools for easily changing bulbs, and cleaning.
Stainless Steel Cooking Grates
- Over briquette and "U" burner sections. Heavy-duty 3/8" round stainless steel rod cooking grates have a special nonstick electro-polished finish.
Simple Push-Button Control
- Stainless steel push-button ignition, lighting, and rotisserie controls are ergonomically integrated into the front control panel.
Refractive Ceramic 5-Way Heat Distributing Briquettes
- Eliminate hot and cold spots making the effective grilling area 100% of the grilling surface. A special pyramid shape with a flat top and heat-holding cavity on underside evenly delivers intense heat to the cooking surface.
- Radiant tray locks briquettes in place.
- Turn tray over and fire burners on high with lid closed to self clean.
Nickel-Plated, Ergonomically-Designed Control Knobs and Bezels
- The all-new grill knobs have been redesigned with precision touch in mind.
Exclusive Heat Protected Wiring
- Electrical wires are each encapsulated their full length with a 600° heat-resistance silicone sleeve, and all electric connectors are protected with a silicone boot of same heat resistance silicone.
Exclusive Control Panel Air Cooling Curtain
- A special air-cooling plenum blasts a curtain of cool air that naturally flows up between the front control panel and firebox keeping front panel and bullnose safely cool to the touch. This also protects all the electronics.
Precision Control Panel Lighting
- All new LED front panel lighting projects rich amber beams of light exactly where you need them.
Fit and Finish
- With hand-polished accents, uniquely clean lines and all heli-arc welded seams, the beauty and quality are in the details.
Exclusive Hood-Assist System
- Unique integrated and hidden spiral torsion system made of non-corrosive stainless steel for many years of use. Handle spins smoothly in nickle-plated end caps for optimal comfort.