Dual Fuel Ranges are built for the cook who loves the power and immediacy of a gas cooktop but demands the precise performance of true convection cooking and the ease of a self-cleaning electric oven. DCS cooktops have unique, patented Dual Flow Burners™ that let you fire up a fierce heat in an instant - and just as quickly turn it down to a precise full surface simmer with the gentlest of flames. Cooktop burner powers reach up to an extraordinary 23,500 BTU with total surface output reaching up to 121,500 BTU. The oven's true convection system uses both the fan and heat element together to actively distribute accurate temperatures throughout the oven.
- Sealed Dual Flow Burners™ deliver cooktop power up to 23,500 BTU (natural gas model) for seriously fast boiling right down to a precise 140°F full surface simmer with the gentlest of flames.
- The true convection system uses both the fan and heat element together to heat up quickly and actively distribute even temperatures throughout the oven.
- From the highest to the lowest temperature settings you get precise control with the halo-illuminated cooktop dials.
- DCS Range ovens have True Convection and electronic oven control for precise and consistent oven temperatures delivering superior performance.
- The DCS Dual Fuel Range broiler provides an even heat that covers a very large surface area - perfect for browning a fully loaded oven tray.
Easy to Clean
- A continuous sealed cooktop surface and a pyrolytic self-cleaning oven with removable side racks allow easy cleaning.
Information at a Glance
- LED halo control dials for information at a glance. White light means the range is heating up, and orange light means the desired temperature is reached. Red signifies self-cleaning mode.
- Delivering 12% more usable space than models with exposed bake elements, and a full extension telescopic racking system, this oven is large enough to hold full size baking sheets or a 20 lb. turkey.
- The cooktops unique grate design and high powered burners puts the flame where you need it and lets you boil faster or simmer gently anywhere on the cooktop.
- The griddle plate allows you to cook several foods at one time without the need for pots and pans.
- Heavyweight stainless steel griddle can be set to desired temperature and then maintain that temperature across the entire griddle surface, with temperatures ranging from low to a high of 450°F.