4" Integrated All-Refrigerator Column
Sub-Zero's all new Integration refrigeration lineup offers the most-advanced food-preservation features and the widest range of sizes of any brand. The Sub-Zero IC-24R (the first 24" all-refrigerator column from Sub-Zero) provides 12.9 cubic feet of storage, with a built-in antimicrobial air-purification system based on technology developed by NASA. This system scrubs the air of ethylene gas - an organic compound emitted by produce that hastens food spoilage - as well as mold, viruses and bacteria every 20 minutes. Another advanced food-preservation feature is the high-humidity, lower-temperature crisper drawers, which provide the perfect conditions for storing fresh produce. A patented door-seal system efficiently locks in cold air, while touchscreen technology allows you to precisely control temperatures and provides more access to more settings.
- Perfect if you need greater capacity for your refrigerated foods, or extra design flexibility in your kitchen, Sub-Zero's all-refrigerator unit pairs easily with all-freezer units.
- Every Sub-Zero integrated refrigerator or freezer comes ready to be fitted with custom panels and handles for seamless installation with surrounding cabinetry. The design possibilities are truly endless.
Nano-Coated Spill-Proof Shelving
- A microthin coating applied to the perimeter of each shelf prevents spills from spreading, making clean-up a breeze and eliminating the need for plastic edging. The result is a clear, clean interior that maximizes visibility of food.
Soft-On LED Lighting
- Energy-efficient LEDs offer varying degrees of brightness, enabling you to customize preferences by controlling intensity levels.
- The interactive and easy-to-use controls employ touchscreen technology to precisely regulate temperatures and give you more access to more settings. The control panel's small footprint further refines the interior.
- All full-size Integrated refrigerators stand a uniform 84 inch tall for a standardized and consistent look when multiple units are installed side by side.