- Most powerful 30" cooktop in the market (amongst leading manufacturers) with an overall 52,000 BTU output
- 30" - 5 burner gas cooktop provides functionality of a 36" cooktop in a compact kitchen environment
- Powerful 16,000 BTU Center Burner
- Single point ignition - only burner that is being used is ignited
- Exclusive 200 BTU ExtraLow burners for perfect simmering
- Exclusive, patented Star Burner provides superior performance
- Continuous grates allow pots and pans to glide smoothly across the cooktop
- Progressive illuminated control panel with metal knobs
- High-grade, quality die cast metal knobs
- Sleek control panel features glass and stainless steel
- Chiseled, angular design coordinates with the suite of Thermador Masterpiece Collection appliances
- Knobs feature a safety "push to turn" system
- Automatic electronic re-ignition
Installation Above a Built-in Oven or Warming Drawer
- Thermador Masterpiece Gas Coooktops may be installed above a Thermador Single Built-in Oven as long as there is no contact between the bottom of the cooktop and the top of the oven.
- Thermador Masterpiece Gas Cooktops may also be installed above a Thermador Warming Drawer to create a convenient cooking center.
- We strongly recommend the installation of a Thermador Ventilation System with this gas cooktop.
- Seal the surfaces of the cutout to make them heat resistant.
- This prevents the surfaces from expanding as a result of humidity.
- Solid surface counter-tops often require special installation.
- For example, heat reflective tape or rounded corners may be necessary.
Natural Gas or LP
- Thermador Masterpiece Gas Cooktops are shipped by the factory to operate on natural gas.
- They must be converted for use with propane.
- Verify the type of gas being used at the installation site matches the type of gas used by the appliance.
- If the location/job site requires conversion from natural gas to propane (LP), order SNLPKITF.
- Field conversion must be done by qualified service personnel only.