Forget the hassle of fitting this model into your existing cutout and cabinets. Thanks to the FIT system, your 5.0 cu. ft. wall oven can now fit seamlessly into your current cabinet cutout with minimal modification. TimeSavor Ultra true convection uses a rear fan and a third heating element to distribute heated air in four directions and offer better multi-rack cooking performance. The AccuBake temperature management system also helps you achieve delicious, consistent results every time by surrounding food with even temperature, enabling consistent baking, even across multiple racks. Clean up is even easier with the SteamClean option. It spot cleans everyday light spills using only heat and 1-1/4 cups of water no harsh chemicals or cleaners needed.
- Extra-large 5.0 cu. ft. capacity gives you the room to cook multiple dishes at once
- Digital controls provide a sophisticated look, are easy to clean and can be set with a simple touch
- Simplify cleanup with the bake element hidden beneath the oven floor, leaving a smooth interior surface that is easy to wipe clean
- True Convection Cooking system delivers exceptional results and faster baking on every rack. True convection uses a rear fan and a third 2,500-watt heating element to distribute heated air more efficiently, so the oven is filled with even heat, cutting roasting time and sealing in flavors and juices.
- With the ACCUBAKE temperature management system, you can now achieve delicious, consistent results every time. This system surrounds food with even temperatures and uses built-in sensors to monitor oven temperature. It even turns on the correct cooking elements to ensure optimal heat and deliver consistent baking, even on multiple racks
- Rapid Preheat option preheats the oven 25% faster and saves time and energy. Using all of the range elements and a fan, the oven heats up more quickly and creates the ideal temperature for single rack baking. Now cutting preheat time for your next batch of chocolate chip cookies or apple crisps is easy
- Control Lockout option helps prevent unintended oven operation
- Steam clean option cleans up after every day light spills using only heat and 1-1⁄4 cups of water—no harsh chemicals or cleaners needed. Used periodically to clean light spills on the bottom of the oven, it keeps the oven clean and reduces the need for frequent self-clean cycles
- Monitor cooking progress without opening the door with the new EASYVIEW extra-large oven window. The extra-large design adds a sleek, modern accent to the kitchen, saves energy and keeps oven temperatures steady and undisturbed
- Bright oven light lets you easily check on your cooking
- WHIRLPOOL wall ovens come with the parts to fit, right out of the box, guaranteed. If your new wall oven doesn’t fit, Whirlpool brand will pay up to $300 toward cabinet modification.
- 3 oven racks and 6 oven glides for multi-rack baking
- Your oven will do the math for you when you need to convert traditional recipes for convection cooking, Convection Conversion automatically adjusting cooking times and temperatures